Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sidewalks

I'm hyped to be mobile once more, off crutches and back on a board. Needless to say, it feels good. Since I'm riding a cruiser for a bit to rehab my ankle until the summer I figured I'd make myself useful and actually start filming again. And what better day for a comeback video than...


Dudes be rippin. And hey, here's another comeback gift: go over here and get yourself a copy of Accidental Misogyny, the new mixtape. It's free as crap and if I may say, it's pretty fly. Homies chilling and not giving shits and recording raps. If you're into that sort of thing. Also: I just realized that there is a scanner connected to my roommate's printer so hopefully I can get some photos scanned and uploaded very soon. The weather's nice and my ankle is coming around, so I've actually got some motivation again.

Peace y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment