Saturday, February 12, 2011

Racecar Backwards

I guess I haven't made a post since before I went home last weekend. Welcome to the Pleasuredome was the best, if all of the dudes involved were jocks I would have given them many congratulatory ass grabs. Fortunately none of them are, so instead high fives, one-armed hugs, and drunken sentimentality were exchanged. Chris definitely came through, good job buddy. It's definitely one worth having in your library. I didn't take any pictures or film anything all weekend, so I blew it I guess. But here's some pictures from the week prior, giving you some insight to how much it sucked/ruled.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Life sucks, bro.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Emily Ewing, whoever she is, is apparently having a great winterr
Photobucket

Photobucket
snowBlowing It.
Photobucket
Subway Brand Air Filter

It's supposed to be above freezing tomorrow, maybe we'll go skate. Things could be worse, I could have my head chopped off. At least I got that going for me, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment