Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Belated Christmas

I doubt anyone is reading this, does anybody check this website anymore? I'm blowing it with the blog lately. I think just being home I want to relax more than anything, and I've been doing that very successfully. But I have currently acquired several new life documenting devices such as a point and shoot film camera from Karl, and a Flip Cam from my parents for Christmas. And I have a disposable camera I still have to develop. And I know the other guys have edits in the works, and they're coming up here for the celebration of the New Year. So with any luck, we'll have a quick spurt of many updates coming your way. For now, here's some pictures of my cat getting drunk.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Also, I saw this on the Astronomy Picture of the Day and thought it was really cool because this is one of the only constellations I know.
Photobucket
Mike's chill ass aquarium edit has been uploading for like 12 hours at this point so depending on when that finally gets done you should see it today or tomorrow. Also, Happy Birthday to Matt Marusik, one of my all time favorite dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment