Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gnarmageddon

So I was informed on how to do the picture thing like a week ago, but with finals all week it took me a little while to sit down and do something about it. But through the majesty of the internet, I can now share with you my pictures once more. I'm heading back to Menomonee Falls tomorrow, so at the least expect tons of pictures of my cat throughout these coming months. Along with footage of Mike the night he blacked out. Here's some pictures we took the night before Karl left. The chronological nature of these pictures may be disputed. I set my camera to Hank.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket        Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket        Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket        Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket        Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Gaining internet fame once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment