Monday, November 22, 2010

Don't Freak Out, Bro

It's still us Crapheads. I've just made a relatively executive decision (with the help of others) to change the title from "CRAP" to "Urban Litterbox". It makes us sound hip, and as if we actually have something neat to contribute to society. Well, we still don't suckers! So keep dreaming.

I made this crappy banner in Photoshop. I don't really know how to use Photoshop, but I got a free hacked version and I had a class on it in high school, so basically I remember how to make a new layer and merge layers together. So I just kind of guessed. The pictures on the sidebar of the paintbrush and the eraser were my biggest assistants. I know all 4 of you reading this have busy lives and would rather do other things, but if you are so inclined to make a banner for this crappy blog, feel free and I will post it up there instead of this one. I made mine 750 pixels wide by 243 tall. Or high. Height = 243. Pixels. So if you want to make one in Photoshop or Microsoft Paint or on the back of a dog just send it to me in roughly that size. Or whatever size you want. And I'll put it up there.

Moral of the story: Even though I put more time into making this blog look appealing, it's still a pile of crap. So don't worry about that. I've also added a list of links to other places you should spend your time as opposed to here. They are at the bottom of the page. Please note that Facebook is not one of these links. Here's some old pictures, some newer than the ones that are older.
Nord + Vulcanized Taco
I wanna know where the gold at









You tryna catch my fade?

No comments:

Post a Comment