Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ReDomption

Last night I was surprised at Mike's apartment with hundreds of balloons and an ice cream cake in honor of the worst weekend ever. We watched Steve Zissou's the Life Aquatic, which I've been meaning to see forever, and is ultra good. I'm still waiting for the aftermath of getting written up, we're going to retrieve Kalonji's confiscated UPass on Thursday, and we're coming to Milwaukee on Friday. Things are looking up.
This is the only picture I took this weekend.
Party!! 
Destruction.
Some shredding for your eyeballs. Kevin Terpening. Dude Rules.



Breaking News! I just got a text from Chase. Some girl in his class is singing "Chicken Bone, Nowison, nowison, nowison." Oh, and if you haven't heard, Beyonce's pregnant. Like I said, things are looking up.

1 comment:

  1. dude it's alex, i know where pretty much all those spots are. the first spot is right outside my friends apartment in Cleveland.

    ReplyDelete