Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mike Hugged Tim O'Connor.

True story. When Mike was in like 6th grade there was a demo in his homeland and he went up to Tim O'Connor and asked him for a hug. Win for the home team. But anyways today Blake, Mike, and I went on an adventure up to Wilson sk8rpark and then went to Bacci for dinner. It was neat. Oh yeah and Mike and Blake wrestled, round 2.
Mike's mom has the candy hook up. Can't wait for her to visit this weekend ;)
Highly anticipating dinner.
Skating in the streets like bad kids.
I don't think I even finished this whole thing. The picture doesn't do it justice.
Attempt #1, April 2010 with Chase and the BZHD homies.
Dick Chicken
"Don't make me go Walls of Jericho on You!"
Go watch Antwuan Dixon's epicly later'd. Hopefully we'll find out how many times you can get away with some gangster ass shit. Because you know what? I don't know. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment